Final Designs

Shown above are my final designs for the project. I have used a range of colours to indicate flavourings. After testing colours I finally used a two tone effect, giving the design some further depth. You can also see how I have altered the design in order to fit in the name of the flavour. This creation of space doesn't interfere with the layout of the final illustrations. 

Show below is a one colour concept featuring a bottle neck strap. This colour choice was effective but I think the design lacked depth. The bottle neck idea also had good potential but I thought the design was effective enough and the design on the bottle neck would ruin the effect. I also thought the bottle neck design wasn't as well refined and didn't look as appealing on the eye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheque and Jaapokki Research

Label Bottle Testing

Further label development