Label Bottle Testing


Shown above is an example of the Peroni concept label on a bottle. I think the general concept and design works well but I am not happy with the border around the design. To move forward I will need to test the design without the beige border in order to get an understanding as to whether this would be an improvement.  

Below I have shown a strap that would be placed on the neck of the bottle. The design concept is at its early stages and I will need to see if it looks effective on the bottle. I am also not 100% happy with the look of the design so this will need to be altered further. The sun is meant to be represented within the circle and I don't think this comes across easily to viewers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheque and Jaapokki Research

Further label development