Unity Poster


Shown above is my initial idea of the Unity image, I want to change this image as this layout is too simple and does not fully reflect the unity between the plastic and penguin. Adding colour to this idea will need to be thought out. I will need to limit the colour in order to make the plastic really stand out to the viewer and this will strongly represent the ‘unity’.


Above I have shown the final design of the Unity poster. After converting my original drawings over onto Adobe Illustrator, I was able to experiment with the colours and layout. I wanted to match the look to what I had created for Emphasis. After a class, critical my classmates thought that the emphasis production was the most effective. Copying this look will therefore help me put across the idea behind the image in a more impactful way.


Above I have shown the original black that I had used for the penguin. I wasn’t completely happy with this look as I thought the image needed to look brighter and this would help it relate to the other posters in the set of 5.


Shown above is the penguin with added detailed colour on the head. I thought this looked effective with added detail as the colour of the beak and hairs are widely known. In the end, I didn’t go with this look as I thought there were too many conflicting colours and like the emphasis poster I wanted to keep it simple. Using just white and gold clearly identifies the two parts that are being wrongly unified together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheque and Jaapokki Research

Label Bottle Testing

Further label development