Repetition Poster


Below I have shown a quick initial sketch of my idea for repetition. In this poster, I am trying to symbolise overpopulation simply and effectively. My original idea involved using human figures and flooding the page with them. This gives the impression of there being too many figures on the page which reflects the problem of overpopulation.




Above I have shown the final poster design of repetition. Originally, I used black figures but this didn’t look at appealing on the eye. The gender colours allowed me to add colour making the picture more eye catching. I also increased the number of figures heavily in order to really simulate overpopulation. Another idea of mine was to arrange the figures randomly in order to put across the message of disorder. I did not go with this idea in the end as it wasn’t as visually appealing as my final layout. Across my posters I have gone with a simple aesthetic and I didn’t want to turn away from this by flooding the babe and making it over complicated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheque and Jaapokki Research

Further label development

Contrast Poster